No. 10684-5100 RR0001
Become a member
A simple way to show your support
Any person whether suffering cystic fibrosis or not and regardless of age can become a member of the our association. However the right to vote during the annual general assembly of a local section is restricted to members 16 years of age or more.
Since December 2007, any person paying the required contribution is a regular member for life.
Membership and its privileges are valid for the contributor, but also for all persons living at that particular civic address for as long as they share the contributor's address. All persons must be named on the membership form of the contributor.
Membership dues and cancellation
Membership dues are $20. They constitute a one-time payment for which you receive a receipt for tax purposes.
Should you cancel your membership during the year you paid your dues, Cystic Fibrosis Quebec will refund them to any member who requests it if he/she returns the tax receipt.
Should cancellation take place during the second year after membership dues were paid and any subsequent year thereafter, there will be no refund.
- Right to vote at the general assembly of the local section to which he/she belgons.
- Right to speak at the general assembly of the local section to which he/she belongs.*
- Right to be a candidate for the board of directors of the section to which he/she belongs.*
- Subscription to our newsletters, Cystic Fibrosis Canada and the section to which he/she belongs.
- Participation in various activities and conferences.
- Access to timely information on advances in cystic fibrosis research and on important disease-related issues.
These advantages apply equally to all persons living at the same address as the contributor when subscription takes place and duly identified on the form. However, only one copy of these publications is delivered per civic address.
* If 16 years of age or more at date of vote and/or assembly